NOTE: Menu options will only appear after date is selected
1. All prices are subject to change, this online order form does not constitute a formal quote. Nosh reserves the right to modify this order or to cancel this order, but will only do so after providing you notice.
2. Nosh will endeavor to delivery the food at the agreed time. However, Nosh cannot be accountable for circumstances beyond our control which may influence the delivery time. Nosh undertakes to use all reasonable endeavors to deliver the catering to the customer address within the agreed time. Nosh reserves the right to deliver the goods by installments. If Nosh fails to deliver any installment within the time specified or a reasonable time thereafter, the customer shall not have any right of repudiation or rejection in respect of any other installments or orders
3. The customer shall not have any right of rejection of the catering supplied. In the event of any dispute, including disputes regarding quality or delivery delay, the customer must accept and pay for the catering and later settle any claim with Nosh.
4. Cancellation or an amendment to the order must be advised 24 hours prior to the event. If a cancellation or amendment notice is not provided within 24 hours, the customer agrees that Nosh may charge the customer up to the full amount of the original order.
5. The order will be delivered on plates and equipment which will remain the property of Nosh. The customer agrees to ensure that this equipment will be available for collection by Nosh, usually the day after the order is delivered. Any breakage, losses or damaged to this equipment will be at the customers expense.
6. Nosh will invoice the customer after the catering has been supplied, in some circumstances Nosh may require a deposit to be paid before the catering is provided. Payment of the invoice must be made within 14 days of the date of the invoice. If the invoice is not paid in full within 14 days, additional interest of 15% p.a. for the outstanding debt maybe charged by Nosh.
7. Nosh reserves the right to refuse any order.